Ascension Athletes is looking for a Marketing Intern to join our team. The ideal applicant will possess a passion for professional soccer in the U.S., an ability to problem-solve while working as part of a team, and a strong knowledge of digital media, including various social media sites and Wikipedia. The successful candidate will be responsible for online outreach and promotion, monitoring and posting on social networks, and composing player bios for Wikipedia.
Those looking to gain valuable experience at a professional soccer agency are encouraged to apply.
- Curate and regularly post content to social media channels, following Ascension Athletes Social Media Content Guidelines
- Formulate evidence-based suggestions on how to increase company reach and brand awareness within the target audience
- Analyze and report on social media metrics
- Support Ascension Athletes operations in areas such as scouting & recruitment and market research
- Write comprehensive, standardized biographies for Ascension Athletes players
- Basic knowledge of the American and international soccer landscape, with a willingness to expand that knowledge
- Aptitude with digital media platforms, preferably with 6+ months experience growing a social media brand
- Demonstrated written communication and time-management skills
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail
Start date: August 2022
This position is remote and requires a minimum time commitment of 10 hours a week. Applicants may be based anywhere in the U.S. and are expected to maintain regular communication with the team.
To apply: Applicants should e-mail their cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Marketing Intern. Please include all relevant social media handles in your application.